Reports to: Vice President Client Services
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of PSI Regulatory Licensure client services while ensuring that delivery of services are within the scope of the individual contracts and consistent with PSI’s service culture.
- Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are being met for all clients.
- Foster a positive client relationship by overseeing client requests, addressing issues, resolving escalations and providing appropriate internal communications.
- Participate in formulating strategy to retain existing clients’ contract renewals.
- Utilizes project management theory and practice to establish deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met on-time and within budget.
- Create client requirements/business rules for use by all internal teams.
- Coordinate all departments to ensure that the proper teams are in place for implementation of the project.
- Suggest best practices as appropriate.
- Work with Operations team to determine the appropriate approach for new client start-up as well additional requirements requested by clients.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience may be considered
- Minimum of 5 years Account Management, Project Management or relevant experience; or minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience in lieu of a degree
- PMP certification preferred
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence, demonstrated follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (oral and written) skill
- Proven experience in providing superior client service
- Travel 30-35% including client meetings and conferences
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code AM REMOTE in the subject line.