Reports to: Director Strategic Solutions
Location: Carmel, IN
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Account Manager will provide daily support for specific PSI/PAN clients and selected Partner Programs. This includes, weekly reporting responsibilities, along with specific data analysis activities and ongoing system troubleshooting, are required in order to maximize the level of client support.
- Provide prompt and timely responses to client requests, questions and administrator production issues
- Proactively reviews specific client and/or partner programs for any risks associated with new platform changes made by PSI/PAN’s various development teams
- Provide scheduled data analysis/metrics of specific client and/or partner programs
- Conduct user training on various PSI/PAN platform functionality
- Conduct product and solution(s) demonstrations as directed
- Design and develop training guides for specific clients’ new users
- Assist with solution documentation for Statements of Work, Change Requests, Contracts, etc. for specific clients and/or partners
- Identify product enhancements and provide supporting documentation to facilitate client requests
- Associate’s degree or Bachelor’s degree in an information technology, business or management program; directly applicable experience can be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Account Management experience in providing client and application support within an information technology organization.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.
- Accommodate a flexible schedule for varying domestic and international client needs.
- Must be organized and able to respond quickly to requests in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability and skills in communicating with people of diverse background, education and experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code AM – PAN in the subject line.