Reports to: Director of Services
Location: Newton, MA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
We are seeking someone to join our Professional Services team as an Account Manager. The opening is to join a team with a proven track record and process that combines excellent service with some selling – with real professional growth potential.
- Support sales team with pre-sales demos and training
- Pre-sales implementation management
- Post-sales deployment management and customer training
- On-going technical support of administrators and faculty
- Promote marketing and sales efforts to increase product usage
- Maintain proper documentation throughout all responsibilities, following the established SOP’s
- 1-3 years of experience in customer service
- Previous experience in customer training a plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities and maintain productivity
- Aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Proficiency in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, Web Browsers
- Previous experience using trouble ticket systems a plus
- Familiarity with remote desktop apps, particularly GoToMeeting and GoToAssist a plus
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code ACCOUNT MANAGER in the subject line.