Reports to: Senior VP
Location: Newton, MA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Administrative Assistant will support senior level executives and perform a variety of roles/tasks in support of a fast growing organization. We are looking for a candidate who has a high standard of excellence, a strong work ethic, the ability to learn quickly, and someone that enjoys handling a variety of responsibilities. Will continue to foster a positive and fun collaborative environment as the role interacts with multiple business units.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Maintain CEO files
- Enter transactions in accounting software package
- Manage and maintain CEO schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
- Arrange and coordinate internal meetings and events
- Answer and manage calls
- Sales and Marketing event planning
- Event planning; employee events and client events
- Interact with external clients
- Miscellaneous projects
- Minimum 2-5 years of administrative experience providing support at the senior management level
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as MS Office Suite; familiarity with Quickbooks is a plus
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code ADMIN ASSISTANT in the subject line.