Reports to: Manager Global DevOps
Location: Carmel, IN or Olathe, KS or Remote
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for development of our Continuous Delivery tools, frameworks and new internal applications that support our DevOps frameworks as well as maintaining our existing tool sets. Will be subject matter expert on DevOps best practices, specifically around integration with AWS.
- Fluent with DevOps tools and practices which drive the “Infrastructure as Code” mindset
- Ability to develop the libraries, frameworks, and front-ends to support our highly-automated DevOps environment
- Desire to bring a high-level of automation to the deployments of our AWS-based solutions
- Implement best practices for ensuring continued availability and security of the AWS infrastructure while providing a clear audit trail
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or related work experience may be considered
- 5 or more years of Software and/or DevOps Engineering experience
- Familiarity with DevOps tools such as:
- Source control (Subversion, Git, etc.)
- CI (Jenkins, AnthillPro, BuildMaster)
- Container technologies (Docker, Portainer, Mesosphere)
- Infrastructure as code frameworks (CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
- DSC technologies (Puppet, Chef, etc.)
- Scripting and programming languages (Go, Node.JS, etc.)
- Experience with NGINX
- Consensus building through teamwork and collaboration; we need people who aren’t afraid to share their ideas and want ideas and feedback from their team in return
- High degree of intellectual curiosity; constantly think about how we can improve our process and produce excellent high quality solutions for our customers
- Passion for creating excellent software solutions and a willingness to hold both yourself and your team accountable for delivering them
- AWS certifications or AWS Certified DevOps Engineer
- Our contracts with several government clients require candidates to be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain US Government Security Clearance
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code AWS ENGINEER in the subject line.