Reports to: Supervisor of Call Center
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Call Center Team Lead is responsible for managing a team of Candidate Services Representatives (CSRs). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: First contact for call escalation, monitors CSR performance, assists in answering and responding to the overflow of inbound telephone calls, reviews the telephone activity reports to develop action plans related to increasing and refining the skill level of the CSRs, actively monitors call volume to ensure that the appropriate number of CSRs are available to answer calls.
- Leads staff involved in candidate service with strong knowledge of customer systems and products/services.
- Works closely with managers and staff to asses and meet candidate service goals.
- Trains guides and monitors employee performance.
- Provide weekly and monthly team reports.
- Provides ongoing training and coaching.
- May monitor calls in candidate service group to ensure proper productivity and quality.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and update of candidate service training.
- Ability to logically assess difficult situations in a timely manner keeping in mind fairness between candidate and employee policies and procedures.
- Ability to act as leader in Supervisory or Managers absence in ensuring the properly running of the call center and its agents.
- Work and communicate effectively with various levels of management and state agencies and act in the best interest of all parties involved.
- Creates departmental correspondence and reports and responds to customers through written communication.
- Coordinates work and vacation schedules of team members. Ensures CSRs provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers.
- Average attendance point balance of less than 2.0 throughout the year.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three-years of call center experience require
- Minimum one year experience within PSI or another testing agency preferred.
- Minimum one year supervisory or lead experience within a Call Center environment preferred.
- Flexibility with multi-tasking (ability to take calls as well as assisting CSR’s with candidate
- Well rounded and updated knowledge base of company and client programs and procedures.
- Advanced computer skills to include Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong communication and effective interpersonal skills.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code LEAD in the subject line.