Reports to: Manager of Call Center
Location: Olathe, KS – easy access off 435/K-10 highways
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Supervisor is responsible for overseeing a team of Application Processors. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: first contact for issue escalation, monitors Processor performance, assists in answering and responding to the overflow of emails, reviews the activity reports to develop action plans related to increasing and refining the skill level of the Processors, actively monitors data entry volume to ensure that the appropriate number of Processors are available to process incoming mail, fax, and other types of candidate correspondence.
- Leads staff in candidate services with strong knowledge of customer systems and products/services.
- Maintains knowledge of processing and approval procedures for all clients.
- Accomplishes day-to-day Processor work duties as needed due to absences or increased volume.
- Works closely with managers and staff to assess and meet candidate service goals.
- Trains, guides, and monitors employee performance.
- Provides weekly and monthly team reports.
- Provides ongoing training and coaching.
- Monitors work in Processor team to ensure proper productivity and quality.
- Participates in the development, implementation, and update of Processor training.
- Ability to logically assess difficult situations in a timely manner keeping in mind fairness between candidate and employee policies and procedures.
- Ability to act as leader in Manager’s absence in ensuring the proper functionality of the Application Processor team.
- Works and communicates effectively and professionally with various levels of management and state agencies and act in the best interest of all parties involved.
- Creates departmental correspondence and reports.
- Responds to customers through written and verbal communication.
- Ensures Processor’s provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to all customers.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3 or more years of proven experience working in data entry or back office operations
- Minimum of 1-year experience within PSI or another testing agency preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience, highly preferred in a customer service call center environment
- Advanced computer skills to include Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; proficient in using Microsoft Excel.
- Requires attention to detail when making judgments based on the analysis of factual information while applying professional judgment when interpreting data and results.
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills required.
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently.
This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time, multi-tasking, listen and converse clearly over the telephone. Also, regularly use of vision to focus on computers to input documents and typing for long periods of time. This is a semi-sedentary position working in a fast-paced call center environment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code CALL CENTER SUP in the subject line.