Reports to: Call Center Manager
Location: Las Vegas,NV
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Call Center Supervisor monitors daily operations within the call center to ensure that candidates receive superior service. The role will be responsible for the supervision of CSRs and Lead CSRs. Must demonstrate a strong level of knowledge and have a commitment to quality and consistency. Coach, lead, and develop CSRs. Will prepare reports and plans of action to fulfill call volume, service levels, and hold time requirements.
- Drive team performance to provide a consistently outstanding candidate experience that meets or exceeds center performance expectations
- Conduct effective team meetings, facilitating learning, group participation and impact
- Maintain culture of learning and accountability for performance
- Motivates CSRs to offer the best service possible while firmly maintaining internal business rules
- Coach CSRs to address specific areas of focus or performance concern
- Serve as a resource for CSRs for candidate call escalations and general candidate service questions
- Mentor CSRs, and CSR Leads to become proficient within organizational structure and goals
- Schedule, plan and facilitate one on one and team bi-weekly meetings with staff
- Provide floor support for new training and program roll outs
- Monitor call volume metrics and prepare work schedules accordingly
- Monitor call distribution system to ensure that calls are routed to the correct departments
- Review performance of all CSRs and Lead CSRs to identify staff training needs
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency
- Assist the Director, Candidate Services in managing daily work flow for several departments within the call center including but not limited to at home remote CSRs, foreign language departments, special ADA accommodation exam scheduling, quality assurance and book store sales
- High School degree or equivalent required; 4 year degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of supervisory experience, highly preferred in a customer service call center environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving, analysis, and resolution skills
- Excellent computer skills to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Able to work weekends when needed
This position requires the ability to sit for long periods of time and multi task. Hear and converse clearly over the telephone, and key frequently on a computer. Regularly uses vision to focus on computer. This is a semi-sedentary position working in a fast paced call center environment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code CC SUPERVISOR in the subject line.