Reports to: Supervisor of Call Center
Location: Olathe, KS – easy access off 435/K-10 highways
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Candidate Services Representative will be responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with candidate examination scheduling. These tasks include: relaying information about examinations, verifying policies and guidelines for testing, giving directions to the test center locations, entering candidate information into the computer system and researching applicant information.
- High School diploma.
- Minimum of 1-2 years customer service experience; call center experience a plus.
- Must be able to handle a call volume of 100+ calls per day after training.
- General knowledge of Windows based applications.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to think quickly and solve customer concerns.
- Ability to operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Must be detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to multi-task and perform various duties.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code CSR in the subject line.