Reports to: Vice President, Global Testing Services
Location: UK – open to various cities
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The purpose of the Channel Manager role is to provide strategic and tactical leadership of all testing activity within his/her assigned geography. Will directly manage the supervisors and the test center staff within their assigned geographies. The Channel Manager is evaluated against geographic-specific goals and initiatives as well as companywide objectives related to Channel operations in the areas of financial performance, quality, productivity and security. As a senior representative for PSI within his/her geography, the Channel Manager serves a point of contact for clients and prospects and an important asset to the Sales and Client Services organizations regarding sales pursuits and testing program implementations.
- Ensure the successful and consistent operation of all sites in assigned geography
- Analyze test center audit results and oversee remediation and reward activities
- Develop and continually refine test delivery scorecards in conjunction with peers
- Actively manage finances to ensure fiscal responsibility and appropriate investments
- Conduct regular meetings with staff to identify, diagnose and address action items
- Collaborate with Talent Acquisition on staff recruitment and development
- Escalate issues and recommendations to the VP, Global Testing Services
- Engage in strategic initiatives to improve productivity, performance and security
- Seek continuous process improvement opportunities, such as; automation and simplification
- Provide a voice for the needs of the international marketplace to PSI’s senior management
- Results Focused: Infuse the team with a sense of purpose and create clear accountability. Establish a track record as a reliable, “go to” performer. Set and adjust priorities effectively; remove barriers and act with an appropriate sense of urgency. Energize others to excel and continuously improve.
- Influence/Teamwork: Develop strong business partnerships and credibility with colleagues. Offer new ideas and build support for making significant change. Ask questions and listen to gain input and insight. Foster an open exchange of ideas.
- Communicate clearly and concisely. Resolve differences/conflict in a constructive manner.
- Partner with direct reports and engage with other staff to foster exceptional and productive internal and external relationships.
- Enforce existing company policies and procedures and contribute to future enhancements
- Work closely with staff to develop and continually refine their skills
- Establish a succession program to ensure continuity of operations
- Bachelors/undergraduate degree required and/or four years of progressive experience in related field; or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position
- Minimum of four years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role
- Experience in testing or similar industry strongly preferred
- Proven knowledge of various software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Proven leadership and coaching skills for ongoing staff development and support
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to balance self-sufficiency with senior management direction
- May require up to 50% travel, predominately within assigned geography
- Strong customer service skills in person, via phone and e-mail
- Experience in both conflict resolution and strong problem solving
- Excellent analytical and diagnostic skills, with ability to formulate detailed actions
- Project management abilities to assess, prioritize and implement under pressure
- Ability to be flexible to a changing environment, acknowledging urgency when necessary
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion in confidential matters
- Ability to build positive interpersonal relationships and contribute as a member of the team
- Strong personnel management abilities, with keen observation to identify underlying issues
- Fluency in at least two of the languages common within assigned geography strongly preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code CHANNEL MANAGER EMEA in the subject line.