Reports to: Manager, Client Services
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Client Services Specialist is responsible for all tasks relating to the administration and implementation of Credentialing Examinations for PSI clients.
- Providing daily customer service support to clients,
- Working with clients to set up beta testing prior to exam launches,
- Client setup and implementation in ATLAS and ASPEN databases, data processing, and record keeping,
- Client correspondence, creating and running reports on varying and set schedules.
- Project management, manage multiple project assignments, timelines, deliverables, and milestones.
- Other duties as assigned all of which directly pertain to the management of client examination programs.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of client management or customer service experience.
- Must have excellent time management and customer service skills.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) is required.
- Must be organized, detailed oriented and accurate.
- Must have excellent proofreading, language and editing skills.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to handle numerous situations, duties, and responsibilities, often under limited time constraints.
- Ability to problem solve, analyze situations, and provide resolutions.
- Ability to plan and set priorities, organize work, direct his or her own activities and those of any supporting personnel.
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code CLIENT SERVICES in the subject line.