Reports to: Manager Global DevOps
Location: Carmel, IN or Olathe, KS or Remote
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for the migration, implementation and maintenance of PSI’s applications and services on the Windows Azure and Amazon AWS platforms. Will be a driving force provided with the opportunity to work with business leaders to develop and implement industry-leading solutions.
- Design, install, administer, and optimize cloud components to ensure business continuity
- Implement new best practices for ensuring continued availability and security of the infrastructure while providing a clear audit trail
- Serve as the primary SME on Azure and AWS services while contributing architecture decisions for our ongoing migration efforts
- Fluent with DevOps & Automation tools and practices which drive the “Infrastructure as Code” mindset (PowerShell, ARM templates, CloudFormation, and Desired State Configuration)
- Fluent with on-premise technologies to support hybrid solutions such as VPN, Active Directory, DNS, and GPO configurations
- Ability to make performance recommendations based on findings from APM suites such as Application Insights, CloudWatch, Dynatrace, or similar
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems, installing or updating required hardware and software, and recommending software products or equipment to improve company productivity
- Experience with supporting SQL Server within an Azure or AWS environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field; or related work experience may be considered
- 3 or more year’s experience in a cloud or hybrid infrastructure role
- Strong background with complex rollouts on the Azure or AWS platforms
- Coding experience with PowerShell, ARM templates, CloudFormation, and Desired State Configuration
- Our contracts with several government clients require candidates to be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain US Government Security Clearance
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code CLOUD ENGINEER in the subject line.