Reports to: SVP, Certification Services
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Senior Director of Account Management, Certification has responsibility for managing PSI’s account management team and ensuring that the delivery of services meet the scope of the individual contracts and do so in a manner consistent with PSI’s world-class service culture.
Account management team is the primary point of contact for our clients and have responsibility for the retention and development our clients. They are strategic thinkers and will act as the liaison between clients and our internal support teams.
- Manage and develop a team of account managers
- Ensure contractual commitments and service level agreements are being met for all clients
- Build a team culture that is centered around building positive client relationships
- Develop and manage processes that allow the team to effectively manage client requests, address common issues, resolve escalations and provide effective internal communications.
- Participate in formulating strategy to develop and retain existing clients.
- Build team skills in upsell strategy and set upsell targets, in conjunction with Certification department goals.
- Participate in sales pitches as necessary
- Work closely with project management team to consistently articulate deliverables and ensure that all commitments are met on-time and within budget.
- Manage process to create client requirements/business rules for use by all internal teams.
- Coordinate all departments to ensure that the proper teams are in place for implementation of the project.
- Understand broader Certification trends and create marketplace expertise
- Develop best practices as appropriate. Work with Operations team to determine the appropriate approach for new client implementation, as well additional requirements requested by clients.
- Results Focused: Infuse the team and office with a sense of purpose and create clear accountability. Establish a track record as a reliable, “go to” performer. Set and adjust priorities effectively; remove barriers and act with an appropriate sense of urgency. Energize others to excel and continuously improve.
- Influence/Teamwork: Develop strong business partnerships and credibility with colleagues. Offer new ideas and build support for making significant change. Ask questions and listen to gain input and insight. Foster an open exchange of ideas.
- Communicate clearly and concisely. Resolve differences/conflict in a constructive manner.
- Partner with direct reports and engage with other staff to foster exceptional and productive internal and external relationships
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience may be considered
- Minimum of 8 years Account Management experience; or minimum of 12 years of Account Management experience in lieu of a degree; Project Management experience a plus
- Minimum of 3-5 of experience in leadership role; managing a team and working cross-functionally
- Experience in Licensure & Certification or related industry strongly preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Strong organization skills, attention to detail, diligence, demonstrated follow-through, and experience prioritizing multiple deadlines
- Self-starter, goal-oriented, and ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Proven experience in providing superior client service
- Travel 20-30% including client meetings and conferences
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code AM DIRECTOR CERTIFICATION in the subject line.