Reports to: Deputy CIO
Location: Carmel, IN or Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
We are seeking a hands-on leader to own the “end to end” testing across our multiple software platforms. Developing and delivering excellent software that provides solutions for a broad range of customer and partner needs. Strong leader with proven technical ability, great communication skills, and know how to inspire your team to achieve outstanding results in a fast paced environment. Building and leading teams of talented software testing engineers and analysts.
- Lead QA team members working within multiple Agile Scrum teams.
- Mentor and coach software quality analysts (SQA) and software quality engineers (SQE).
- Build strong relationships across Technology and other PSI business departments.
- Lead and assist in the development of software testing strategies for test automation, manual testing, and performance testing.
- Monitor and report on quality goals and software quality metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 8 years in IT management; professional assessment industry experience preferred but not required
- 8 or more years of experience in software testing practices and methodologies
- 5+ years’ experience in management of software testing teams
- A passion for developing high quality software solutions
- A high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and communicate effectively with software quality personnel across multiple geographic locations
- Proficient in consensus building through teamwork and collaboration
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment
- Experience with performance and security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience with developing strong stakeholder relationships
- Ability to provide coaching and professional guidance
- Experience with application performance management tools (Dynatrace, AppDynamics, etc.)
- Experience as a software developer is preferred
- Our contracts with several government clients require candidates to be a US Citizen
- Must be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code Director QA in the subject line.