Reports to: SVP, Talent Assessment Sales
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Enterprise Sales Executive is responsible for a minimum of $1M in new logo revenue through the pro-active identification, engagement and closure of PSI/PAN products and services for companies with greater than 5,000 employees
A solution set that makes it easier for prospect companies to assess new employees and measure existing employee population.
- Develop, manage and drive forward executive relationships within prospect and lead list
- Generate new leads as needed to meet sales objective within sales territory.
- Manage small and large sales opportunities from cradle to grave
- Cross sell and expand product presence
- Present and demonstrate to customers and prospects
- Actively contribute to double digit revenue growth
- Bachelor’s degree required
- A minimum of 5-7 years of successful demonstrated sales within the Assessment space. Able to provide trackable proof of closing five and six figure deals from start to finish.
- Ability to work with clients to design and develop solutions to their business problems.
- Represent the organization professionally and competently to senior managers and at Board level in the market place
- Excellent communication, establishing credibility at the highest levels with customers
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- High Energy, passionate, motivated
- Ability to sell at executive level and be familiar with moving a deal forward and have a track record of target achievement and over-achievement
- Ability to create a sense of urgency, excitement and commitment to “close” deals.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Drug free workplace
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code ENTERPRISE SALES in the subject line.