Reports to: Director of Finance
Location: Glendale, CA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Systems Analyst with strong analytical and critical thinking skills. The Financial Systems Analyst must be comfortable with accounting procedures and have experience with ERP systems. This person will report directly to the Director of Finance.
- Support team with analyzing and reporting monthly financials to senior leadership
- Support in creating and preparing the annual budget
- Creates and maintains reporting tools, reporting templates and tools to facilitate production of financial reports and analysis
- Identify key variance drivers and provide meaningful explanations
- Management of all data flows into the planning and reporting environments, including governance and validation of hierarchies, security groups, and financial data
- Drive process improvement to continually improve and automate financial processes
- Understand key performance measures and indicators that drive reporting and analytics
- Complete special projects/tasks and duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related discipline
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in related field
- Understand internal processes and terminology
- Analyze and organize data
- Understanding of basic accounting
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge with Financial Reporting Systems such as PROPHIX or Oracle Essbase
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously, often under time constraints and rapid changing circumstances
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of staff in person and remotely
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and quality conscious
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code FINANCIAL SYSTEMS ANALYST in the subject line.