Reports to: Manager, Facilities
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
- Responsible for mailing of certificates to clients
- Ordering equipment supplies
- Archive computer files
- Maintain inventory for bookstore
- Back up for the front desk; answering phones; greeting visitors, filing faxes
- Back up for copy shop (run copy jobs on various different copy equip.)
- Back up for mail room (open/date stamp incoming mail; process outgoing mail)
- Back up in fulfillment (process handbook orders, postcard orders) as needed
- High School diploma
- Must have strong, professional communication skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Windows based applications
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code FULFILLMENT in the subject line.