Reports to: VP of Sales & Marketing
Location: Newton, MA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
PSI is seeking an energetic, organized team player to help drive sales of our ground-breaking remote proctoring solutions for the education markets. Our solutions allow online college students to take secure, authenticated exams from anywhere on earth. Our goals are to ensure student authentication, and prevent cheating in online exams. Ideal candidate is self-motivated, goal-driven, able to work in fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Prospect, qualify, and nurture leads generated from marketing programs via outbound calls and emails
- Identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Responsible for achieving daily call and qualified lead volume targets.
- Responsible for Meeting and Exceeding monthly sales targets
- Utilize Salesforce.com to maintain and update quality information
- Analyze customer needs in terms of current business obstacles, identifying opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 year of Sales experience
- Assessment Software industry experience preferred.
- Ability to handle the full sales cycle from Prospect to Close
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and adaptive to rapidly-changing environments
- Strong communication skills
- High Volume Outbound calling experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to build successful client relationships and overcome objections/rejections over the phone
- Demonstrated ability to engage in meaningful conversations with all levels of management and technical professionals
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A demonstrable track record of exceeding targets
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code SALES REP in the subject line.