Reports to: Director Operational Support
Location: Las Vegas, NV or Glendale, CA or Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Data Analyst Supervisor will assist with creating the strategy regarding domestic and international test center network planning, test center performance, capacity planning and candidate satisfaction. Will handle the data gathering, analysis and reporting of all operational metrics and performance indicators both internally and for our clients. Will work closely with all aspects of the business, not solely within the operations group.
- Collaborate across function areas, IT, Finance, and Operations to gather data from multiple sources
- Validate the integrity of the existing data shown in reports by performing regular analysis
- Work on creating a data quality improvement process
- Work with the director to expand the analytics and reporting
- Help develop additional data sources and processes and tools to expand what is measured
- Document new and modified data sources, tables, and fields
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or related work experience may be considered.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience in areas of coding, data preparation, creation of reports, dashboards and deep dive analysis.
- Team Lead or Supervisory experience.
- Fluency in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required.
- MS Office Experience especially Excel and Access is essential.
- Meticulous attention to detail and record keeping.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relations and communicate with people at all hierarchical levels.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to reconcile technical and business perspectives.
- Strong team spirit and ability to collaborate closely with others.
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems.
- A background in coding.
- Testing industry knowledge or other related field a plus.
- Knowledge of Tableau.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code DATA ANALYST in the subject line.