Reports to: Manager, Proposal Development & Marketing – Certification
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
Responsible for working closely with the Corporate and Certification Marketing Managers and will have a diversified position with a broad range of responsibilities in support of the marketing and proposal teams.
- Set up proposal files to meet the formatting requirements of Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Maintain an organized filing system for proposal templates and supporting documents
- Provide proofreading support
- Develop conceptual images, process flowcharts, diagrams, and other graphics needed for written sections
- Prepare final proposal documents for electronic and/or hardcopy submission with tasks to include creating and bookmarking PDF files, compiling support documentation, coordinating with the Print Shop, printing materials, copying files to zip drive, etc.
- Maintain tracking lists in Sharepoint
- Develop and update staff resumes using InDesign
- Design collateral
- Maintain a library of logos, artwork and photographs
- Develop artwork for exhibit booths
- Support trade show efforts such as shipping exhibit booths and maintaining inventory
- Work with outside vendors for promotional products
- Assist with special projects (e.g. video and photography shoots, corporate events, etc.)
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Marketing, Graphic Design or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or graphic design
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress (or similar)
- Experience with database management tools (Sharepoint and Salesforce preferred)
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously, often under time constraints and rapid changing circumstances
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of staff in person and remotely
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and quality conscious
- Position may require periods of non-traditional hours including evenings or weekends on occasion
- Ability to lift 25lbs with the physical ability to assemble trade show booths
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to HRIS@PSIONLINE.COM with job code Marketing & Proposal Assistant on the subject.