Reports to: Director of Marketing, Licensure and Certification
Location: Glendale, CA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of growing and managing the consumer products revenue line of business to be consistent with PSI’s service culture.
- Provide cross functional management for PSI’s expanding Consumer Products
- Create and execute a focused go-to-market plan to accelerate growth in our Consumer Product Solutions and other key PSI products and services
- Responsible for market research, planning, product marketing to expand PSI’s B-to-C market presence.
- Leverage PSI’s intellectual property and candidate base to develop new solutions, new products, and enhance our reseller network
- Collaborate cross functionally in the creation of a Solutions and Product Roadmap that results in compelling market awareness primarily in the Business to Consumer (B-to-C) marketplace
- Be an internal champion and communicate market understanding and the value proposition to cross-functional teams
- Synthesize complex technical and market issues. Develop insights into, and solutions for, those challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 7 years of product marketing experience with a focus on software products and Business to Consumer (B-to-C) solutions and services
- A successful track record of researching, developing, and launching business to consumer (B-to-C) technology products and services
- Ability to provide and understand emerging technical solutions and clearly outline the competitive landscape
- Comfortable working independently and making decisions with ambiguity, rapid iteration, fluid prioritization and being responsible for quality product messaging and delivery
- Able to work cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, IT, Finance, Client Services and customer support.
- Experience managing diverse business goals, collaborating with market segment teams, and leading initiatives across multiple markets
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experienced in making high level power point executive presentation both internally and externally
- Accomplished with Microsoft suite of solutions with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience determining success metrics via analytics
- Travel 10-15% including client meetings, conferences or events
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code PRODUCT MANAGER in the subject line.