Reports to: Director of Sales, Talent Assessment
Location: US – Glendale, CA; Carmel, IN; Remote
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Mid-Market Sales Executive’s objective is to develop and close a pipeline of new logo business by creating a customer-centric impression with potential sales prospects that PSI can solve problems and help organizations hire the best talent.
- Hunt for and develop new business opportunities within HR services and technology
- Leverage the Internet, LinkedIn, technology, and research methods to find and develop new sales prospects
- Call and email sales prospects on a consistent and regular basis, and move them towards a decision to purchase PSI products and services
- Represent PSI in a professional manner across all levels of an organization from individual contributor, manager, department leader, executive, and board-level
- Respond to all assigned leads in a timely manner via phone and email
- Attend tradeshows, conferences, and other lead generation events
- Document activity and lead progress in Salesforce.com
- Provide webinars and product demos to prospects and clients
- Consistently meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales quotas
- Actively contribute in team and departmental meetings
- Passion for developing a career in sales
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University
- 3-5 years of successful B-to-B sales experience
- Self-starter that looks upon life with a never-give-up spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to successfully communicate with all levels of an organization from support staff on up to the C-suite
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow up skills
- US Citizen – No Sponsorship
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code MID-MARKET SALES in the subject line.