Reports to: Chief Science Officer
Location: Glendale, CA
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Partner Manager will manage existing accounts with content partners publishing assessments in the PSI online catalog. Will be responsible for ownership and day to day management of account relationships, handling inquiries from partners and internal clients, identifying opportunities and facilitating new initiatives to grow accounts, and monitoring and reporting on product sales, use and trends.
- Establish, maintain, and monitor existing partner account relationships
- Develop and maintain a working knowledge of partner products, clients, competitors and markets
- Proactively review partner account activity and identify opportunities, needs, and risks
- Facilitate inquiries from partners regarding the status of their products and accounts
- Respond to inquiries from prospective new partners, evaluate opportunities and make recommendations to Sr. Management
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop and support partner product initiatives
- Generate account management reports to summarize product sales, clients, and trends
- Document partner communications and activity using software tools (e.g., Salesforce)
- Master’s degree in business, psychology or related field preferred; Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience; partner management experience preferred.
- Knowledge of the assessment industry highly preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to evaluate and summarize product and sales information
- Ability to establish credibility with business partners
- Ability to manage a portfolio of partner accounts, set priorities and multi-task when needed
- Prior experience with client management systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Must be organized and able to respond quickly to requests in a constantly changing, fast-paced environment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code PARTNER MGR in the subject line.