Reports to: VP – Customer Experience
Location: Carmel, IN
The Technical Project Manager will be responsible for leading a variety of technical project teams for our external clients as well as some internal clients.
- Develop a deep understanding of the PAN product suite. Ability to support multiple web-based software products and processes. Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Works with customers to develop project scope of work documents and project plans. Works with appropriate customers to identify and coordinate new system developments and/or enhancements.
- Leads and/or facilitates planning sessions to build consensus among project team members regarding task definitions, task sequencing, and task inter-dependencies within the project.
- Oversees the project implementation functions of the company. Manages multiple projects with accountability for overall project success including cost, schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction performance. Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Prepares, maintains and communicates project plans. Prepares project reports and presentations for program and project status meetings. Identifies, tracks, monitors and communicates project related issues, scope changes, variances and contingencies that may arise during the implementation of projects.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and partners who use the company developed web-based software solutions. Act as a liaison for clients and maintain solid customer relationships by handling their questions and concerns with speed, accuracy, professionalism and a sense of urgency. Enlists support from others as appropriate or required.
- Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem. Take ownership of issues and follow them through to completion.
- Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness. Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, and make clear decisions which are timely and in the best interests of the organization.
- Displays a willingness and ability to work effectively within the decision making and organizational structures of the company. Develops and fosters effective collaboration between departments and others (inside and outside of the organization) to ensure an integrated approach to providing services, and fulfilling the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Leads, directs and supervises the work of others. Monitors workflow and deadlines. Reviews specifications and/or project plans and ensures team members meet project goals accurately and timely. Provides leadership, coaching, and mentoring for staff.
- Effectively and professionally represents the company to internal and external audiences.
- Performs a variety of tasks and other related duties incidental to the work described herein as may be assigned or delegated.
- AS or BS in an information technology, business or management program is preferred. Directly applicable experience can be considered in lieu of a formal degree program.
- Four (4) years of full-time experience in managing the implementation and support of information technology projects.
- Reasonable knowledge of current hardware and software technologies and uses.
- Knowledge and experience in the concepts, practices and procedures of project management, customer service, and quality improvement mechanisms.
- Must be forward-looking, innovative, focused on improving existing processes/tools and able to create new ones in an effort to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- High level of adaptability and creativity. Able to work with limited supervision and direction.
- High degree of self-initiative and motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability and skills in communicating with people of diverse background, education and experience.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to obtain US Government Security Clearance
Looking for a west-coast development shop in the Midwest? Then PAN may be the place for you. We offer a fast-paced environment, cutting edge technology, casual work environment, and many other benefits such as:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonuses
- 401k matching
- Health and dental insurance
- Generous PTO policy
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code PM TALENT in the subject line.