Reports to: Manager Call Center
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Quality Assurance Specialist monitors phone calls and data entry processing to ensure call center employees are in compliance with Company rules and regulations. Privacy, consistency, and professionalism in this position are expected.
- Monitors telephone calls and data entry for quality assurance
- Conducts test calls for quality assurance
- Conducts audits and tracks results for customer service representatives and data entry technicians
- Analyzes and communicates results; prepares reports; and makes recommendations to improve adherence with internal policies, procedures and/or regulations
- Communicates exceptions, trends, and overall scores to supervisors and management
- Communicates reminders and trends to the call center floor
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts and techniques
- Maintains the confidentiality of call evaluation results and audit information
- Participates in internal quality audits and calibration meetings
- Other projects and responsibilities as assigned
- High School degree or equivalent required
- 3 or more years of experience in a customer service call center environment
- Prior quality assurance monitoring experience strongly preferred
- Proven effective feedback and coaching skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Prior experience working as a proctor preferred: 1 year
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code QA SPECIALIST in the subject line.