Reports to: Talent Acquisition Manager
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
Responsible for recruiting, screening, and interviewing qualified applicants from internal and external sources for PSI vacancies.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions by: Placing ads, screening resumes, holding interviews, scheduling applicants for site interviews, and presenting final candidates to supervisors for hiring.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources, and ensures accurate & error-free advertising.
- Excellent customer service skills, communicates proactively and consistently with hiring managers and candidates.
- Submits daily and weekly recruiting reports.
- Supports coordination of interviews for qualified applicants with department hiring management.
- When requested, makes job offers to candidates selected by management and ensure complete and proper communications is given to selected candidates.
- Administers new hire workflow, including checking references as requested, submitting for background checks, ensuring background check has been completed, responsible to ensure all new hire paperwork is received and correctly completed, and extending offers to selected candidates.
- Maintains job order and candidate application files.
- Ensures that recruiting and hiring activities are in compliance with federal and state regulations and stays within PSI’s policies and procedures.
- Schedules pre-placement testing where applicable.
- Conduct regular follow-up with management to determine the effectiveness of recruiting.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years of full-cycle staffing/recruitment experience required.
- Proven experience recruiting high-volume non-exempt positions.
- Prior experience recruiting nationwide.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Proficient in MS Office and ATS experience.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match (100% immediate vesting)
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code RECRUITING SPECIALIST in the subject line.