Reports to: National Site Manager, Test Center Operations
Location: Remote within Territory (MD to FL locations)
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
Regional Site Supervisor has daily operational responsibility for testing services to ensure that candidates have a quality testing experience. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: Ensuring test centers are fully staffed, providing and/or overseeing new-hire training and recertification training, ensuring uniform adherence to all policies and procedures, and for investigating and resolving site/proctor issues.
- Training and mentoring employees; planning, assigning, delegating and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; and resolving employee issues duties include
- Maintain staff that adheres to all departmental and company safety/security policies, procedures and protocols
- Update and approve timesheets and expense reports for test proctors
- Enforce company policies and standards.
- Ensure test centers are adequately staffed to meet test volume, thru scheduling of proctors.
- Communicate openly with proctors regarding performance and expectations.
- Conduct annual and semi-annual site visits and audits (may require travel)
- Work with training staff for proctor training and continuing education/recertification.
- Communicate and work closely with the Director, Network Operations
- Manage monthly reports on staffing and recruiting based on current and future needs.
- Handle the opening of new or expansion existing test sites. (Staffing, setup, training, etc.)
- Assist with additional projects and assignments as needed
- Bachelors degree is preferred
- 3 or more years of proctoring experience or related experience
- Prior Supervisory experience; strong employee relations experience
- Strong writing skills and experience creating manuals and/or training documents preferred
- Knowledge of existing test center operations, examination administration (proctoring), knowledge of electronic fingerprinting procedures preferred but not required
- Experience in both conflict resolution and strong problem resolution required
- Requires the ability to take direction well, yet work independently
- May require up to 50% travel
- Scheduled hours: Monday – Friday, 8am to 5pm, 7am to 4pm or 6am to 3pm; additional hours including weekends as needed.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code REG SITE SUP in the subject line.