Reports to: VP, Assessment Solutions
Location: NYC, NY
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for the design, execution and management of IO consulting for Talent acquisition, development and management. Actively engage with PSI’s business development and consulting teams to design solutions and successful implementation. Will service clients within assigned region including New York City metro area and nationwide.
- Manage IO consulting projects, consult with clients on the design, development and implementation of assessments (including in civil service and/or public safety selection testing)
- Design and manage job analysis, validation studies, and post-launch evaluations, including technical report writing
- Liaison with operations team for the implementation of assessment solutions
- Ensure high quality in solutions and services that comply with professional standards and legal guidelines
- Support product development team by participating in tasks such as item writing and item review
- Scope and design assessment solutions, proposals, and implementation strategies
- Support business development team in proposal writing and high-level sales support
- Advanced degree in I/O Psychology or related field; Ph.D. preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Consulting experience within consulting services and/or design and validation of assessment solutions preferred.
- Proven track record of direct client management and consulting experience.
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in the division, within other partnerships in the company, and with clients.
- Active participant in the professional assessment community (e.g., conferences, publications).
- Demonstrated the ability to gain professional credibility with clients, and to build ongoing assessment business.
- Proven experience developing and implementing validated assessment solutions for civil service and/or public safety settings strongly preferred.
- Work from home office, based in New York City.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code SRCON in the subject line.