PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
PSI is currently seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants for our Assessment Solutions team to help us continue our exciting growth and maintain our commitment to providing superior talent assessment products and services. Consultant positions will be located primarily at PSI’s California and Florida offices. Senior Consultant positions are available nationwide for highly qualified candidates.
Consultants and Senior Consultants are responsible for the design, execution and management of IO consulting for Talent acquisition, development, and management; and actively engage with PSI’s business development and consulting teams to design solutions and undertake their successful implementation. Key functions of the positions include:
- Manage IO consulting projects, consult with clients on the design, development and implementation of assessments (including in civil service and/or public safety selection testing);
- Design and manage job analysis, validation studies, and post-launch evaluations, including technical report writing;
- Liaison with operations team for the implementation of assessment solutions;
- Ensure high quality in solutions and services that comply with professional standards and legal guidelines;
- Support product development team by participating in tasks such as item writing and item review;
- At the Senior Consultant level, scope and design assessment solutions, proposals, and implementation strategies;
- At the Senior Consultant level, support business development team in proposal writing and high-level sales support;
- Advanced degree in I/O Psychology or a closely related field (Ph.D. preferred);
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in the division, within other partnerships in the company, and with clients;
- Be an active participant in the professional assessment community (e.g., conferences, publications);
- Have a proven track record of direct client management and consulting experience;
- At the Senior Consultant level, have a minimum of 5-7 years of post-degree experience with progressive responsibility for consulting services and the design and validation of assessment solutions;
- At the Senior Consultant level, have demonstrated the ability to gain professional credibility with clients, and to build (rather than simply maintain) ongoing assessment business;
- Have proven experience developing and implementing validated assessment solutions for civil service and/or public safety settings (strongly preferred).
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code SRCON in the subject line.