Since 1946, PSI Services LLC (www.psionline.com), headquartered in Glendale, California, has provided industry-leading assessment products and services for corporations, professional associations, federal and state governments. We administer over three million tests annually online and through PSI’s highly secure international test center network – one of the world’s largest.
PSI is currently seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants for our Assessment Solutions team to help us continue our exciting growth and maintain our commitment to providing superior talent assessment products and services. Consultant positions will be located primarily at PSI’s California and Florida offices. Senior Consultant positions are available nationwide for highly qualified candidates.
Job Description: Consultants and Senior Consultants are responsible for the design, execution and management of IO consulting for Talent acquisition, development, and management; and actively engage with PSI’s business development and consulting teams to design solutions and undertake their successful implementation. Key functions of the positions include:
- Manage IO consulting projects, consult with clients on the design, development and implementation of assessments (including in civil service and/or public safety selection testing);
- Design and manage job analysis, validation studies, and post-launch evaluations, including technical report writing;
- Liaison with operations team for the implementation of assessment solutions;
- Ensure high quality in solutions and services that comply with professional standards and legal guidelines;
- Support product development team by participating in tasks such as item writing and item review;
- At the Senior Consultant level, scope and design assessment solutions, proposals, and implementation strategies;
- At the Senior Consultant level, support business development team in proposal writing and high-level sales support;
The successful candidate will:
- Hold an advanced degree in I/O Psychology or a closely related field (Ph.D. preferred);
- Demonstrate the interpersonal skills to work effectively with others in the division, within other partnerships in the company, and with clients;
- Be an active participant in the professional assessment community (e.g., conferences, publications);
- Have a proven track record of direct client management and consulting experience;
- At the Senior Consultant level, have a minimum of 5-7 years of post-degree experience with progressive responsibility for consulting services and the design and validation of assessment solutions;
- At the Senior Consultant level, have demonstrated the ability to gain professional credibility with clients, and to build (rather than simply maintain) ongoing assessment business;
- Have proven experience developing and implementing validated assessment solutions for civil service and/or public safety settings (strongly preferred).
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code SRCON in the subject line.