PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
Responsible for planning, developing, and overseeing strategic recruitment, day to day talent sourcing, and employment recruitment programs that support the needs of the business.
- Assist with the creation of long-term talent acquisition strategies across various business units
- Build high-quality relationships with business unit leaders and develop an understanding of the staffing needs and nuances associated with the recruitment of top talent
- Responsible for driving full life cycle recruitment, inclusive of job description preparation and posting, candidate submissions, relationship management, communications, interview logistics, and offer letters
- Integral in helping choose an Application Tracking Software solution that is best for the Company and the needs and growth going forward
- Be part of the implementation team for the new ATS system
- Guide leadership and help development specific recruitment strategies and activities necessary to reach company goals, which are also scalable.
- Build and refine the selection process as needed
- Use both traditional and non-traditional sources to identify talent
- Utilize ATS to provide metrics on recruitment to management
- Manage the background check process
- Conducts behavioral interviews and works with our internal assessment team for all candidate pre-employment testing and assessment
- 7+ years of experience in full cycle recruitment across various disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage simultaneous searches
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of employment laws
- Leadership qualities of integrity, communication, and internally motivated
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly discrete individual who can handle sensitive and confidential employee information
- Ability to successfully partner with all levels of the organization and business units
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow up skills
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment
- ATS experience is required
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code TAM in the subject line.