Reports to: Manager
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Test Scoring Specialist is responsible for accurately completing scoring tasks for examinations for a wide variety of clients.
- Prepare scoring data and ensure accuracy
- Quality control/assurance of score reports and data
- Prepare final analysis reports
- Ensure internal and external deadlines are met
- Bachelor’s degree
- One to three years of clerical or administrative experience
- Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
- Basic knowledge of statistics and measurement issues
- Detail oriented
- Ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously, often under limited time constraints
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Education, or a business-related field
- Database management, various systems and SharePoint experience
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code TEST SCORING in the subject line.