Reports to: Support Services Supervisor
Location: Multiple locations
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
The Test Center Administrator is responsible for carrying out all tasks associated with the administration for computer based examinations.
- Remotely proctor a variety of high stakes exams.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all exams administered.
- Write detailed reports and correspondence for all incidents encountered during an exam.
- Monitor and audit test centers for compliance.
- Work and communicate effectively with various levels of
- Enforce company security procedures.
- Answer a high volume of inquiries via phone, email or chat and meet designated service level thresholds determined by the Company.
- Provide information on our products and service; and demonstrate our commitment to Customer Service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or some college preferred.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years customer service related experience required, such as education, security, retail or administrative support.
- Strong verbal skills; ability to communicate effectively.
- Computer literate comfortable with working on computers.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules and operating and maintenance instructions.
- Analytical skills are required to identify, evaluate and troubleshoot potential problems.
- Working knowledge of Windows based applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Must be able to work Sunday – Thursday at 1 pm – 9 pm
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: email@example.com; please reference job code SECURITY TEST ADMIN in the subject line.