Reports to: Facilities Manager
Location: Olathe, KS
PSI has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations, higher education institutions, and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services, biometric identification authentication services, and higher education. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
As the Facilities and Fulfillment Associate at PSI, you will be responsible for processing order requests for our offices and testing facilities across the country while ensuring they are completed within the set timeframe. Will also provide general building maintenance for the facilities at our Olathe, KS office and other locations.
General Building Maintenance:
- Replace light bulbs/ballasts when necessary
- Keep bathroom facilities in working order and advise supervisor when service calls needed to be placed
- Reconfigure meeting rooms and staff break room as required for various client and staff functions
- Provide routine maintenance on projectors
- Various other building maintenance issues as they arise
- Receive/log/distribute incoming UPS/FedEx packages on a daily basis
- Assist departments in packing and shipping as requested
- Assist with shipping of hand books and test center requests on a daily basis
- Process book orders daily
- Order supplies when needed for Warehouse and Bookstore
- Keep warehouse organized
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ maintenance or facilities experience
- Must have strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail is a must
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Windows based applications
- Ability to lift up to 80 lbs.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, bend, use hands, operate a computer, and have specific vision abilities to include close and distance vision, and ability to adjust focus working with computer and business equipment.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter in strict confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org; please reference job code FACILITIES ASSOC in the subject line.