PSI has a rich history of experience and expertise in the professional association and certifying bodies worldwide. As a credentialing expert, we participate in planning and management activities with our clients and their volunteers to ensure the program’s success.
- PSI takes the rigorous, scientific processes of test development to systematically collect, analyze, and interpret information about work in order to make a valid interpretation of a candidate’s knowledge.
- PSI’s team of experts consults on best practices and marketing opportunities to help grow certification programs.
- PSI’s Science Advisory Board helps to ensure that our psychometric practices are sound and effective – the Board is comprised of leading experts in Measurement, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Labor Law.
PSI Test Development Specialists and Psychometricians have extensive experience in all phases of test development:
- Job Analysis,
- Test Design and Content Specification,
- Test Development and Assembly,
- Psychometric Services,
- Validation Studies,
- Program Evaluation and Optimization,
- Market Research,
- Accreditation Consulting, and
- Legal Compliance Support.