PSI has a rich history of experience and expertise in the professional association community. As a credentialing expert, we will participate in planning and management activities with your staff and volunteers to ensure the suc- cess of your program.
- PSI takes on the rigorous, scientific processes involved in test development to enable the systematic collection, analysis, and interpretation of information about work in order to make a valid interpretation of a candidate’s knowledge.
- PSI’s team of experts can also consult with your staff on best practices and marketing opportunities to help grow your program.
- PSI’s Science Advisory Board helps to ensure that our psychometric practices are sound and effective – the Board is comprised of leading experts in Measurement, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, and Labor Law.
PSI Test Development Specialists and Psychometricians have extensive experience in all phases of test development:
- Job Task Analysis,
- Test Design and Content Specification,
- Test Development and Form Assembly,
- Psychometric Services,
- Validation Studies,
- Program Evaluation and Optimization, and
- Legal Compliance Support.